Hardwood Ski and Bike, Inc. collects personal information from its participants and uses that information for program development, marketing purposes, contact information and to meet legal obligations.
In addition, Hardwood Ski and Bike may use participant and guest photos and/or videos from club activities for promotional purposes including brochures and websites.
In all circumstances, Hardwood Ski and Bike will endeavour to limit the collection of personal information to only those items that are necessary to provide the best service to all members and guests.
Hardwood Ski and Bike Inc. is committed to safeguarding personal information through the use of security standards and procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Member personal information will not be sold, leased, rented or otherwise provided to any third party other than those contracted to provide services to Hardwood Ski and Bike.
48-Hour Mountain Bike and Ski Program/Clinic/Lesson Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your lesson: You may reschedule or we will refund your payment.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your lesson: You may reschedule or we will refund your payment less a $20 administration fee.
- If you cancel after your first lesson has begun: We will be unable to offer a refund or rescheduled lesson.
- Rental equipment is not included in the price of Ski or Bike programs, lessons or clinics unless otherwise noted.
- Those requiring rental equipment are encouraged to arrive at least one hour prior to lesson time.
- Rental equipment is subject to availability.
- Lessons and programs will not be cancelled or refunded due to inclement, or less than ideal, weather conditions.
- Rates and dates listed in our brochures and on our website were correct at the time of printing and posting. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, errors may still occur.
- Programs, rates and dates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates quoted in Canadian funds.
Registration into events and programs are performed instantly upon the completion of your registration forms and payment.
Hardwood Ski and Bike will administer the purchased programs and services according to our published policies and procedures.
Any related products requiring delivery will be made available for pickup or shipped to the purchaser according to the description.
For contact information for specific products and services, please see the descriptions listed.
Accessible Customer Service Policy for Hardwood Ski & Bike:
Hardwood Ski and Bike has in place an Accessible Customer Service Policy and this policy is intended to meet the requirements of the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and applies to the provision of goods and services to the public or other third parties, not to the goods themselves.
All goods and services provided by Hardwood Ski and Bike Inc. shall follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity.
If you would like to see a copy of the Accessibility Report that was submitted for HARDWOOD SKI AND BIKE INC. on 2012-12-06 13:05:27.565.