Guest Services Manager
Hardwood Ski and Bike is looking for a dynamic Member/Guest Services Manager to be responsible for the continued growth and success of our customer and administrative services as well as management and training of our front desk staff.
The Member/Guest Services Manager will be responsible for:
- Hiring, training and managing front desk and ticket booth staff
- Providing exceptional customer service to our guests and members
- Extensive knowledge in all Hardwood Ski and Bike has to offer to answer all guest inquiries (in person, phone or email)
- Management and knowledge of the point of sales system
- Reconciliation and deposit of all sales receipts
- Collection of all receivables
- General administration and management of race entries, member and guest services and office and bathroom supplies
- Management of event listings (internal and online)
- Help in other departments as needed
- Maintaining and delivering staff schedule
- Co-ordination of volunteers/staff for key events (Ski Swap, Ski & Bike Races)
Required skills and abilities
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoys working with people
- Experience in an administrative role including staff management and training
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Point of Sales systems
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail, a team mentality and a positive attitude
This is a full time, year-round position. Weekends are required. A full benefits package is also included. Salary will be based on knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in joining our great team at Hardwood Ski and Bike please send your resume and cover letter to Gareth@Hardwoodskiandbike.ca by September. 15, 2017. Expected start date, mid October.
Job Type: Full-time