Single Track Classic 22 km or 44 km MTB Ride or Race
MTB Poker Ride
Saturday May 27, 2017
Imagine 22 or 44 km of riding or racing on fastflowy dedicated Mountain Bike Trails! Enjoy Ontario’s favorite MTB trails in a whole new way!
The Hardwood SingleTrack Classic is a new and “secret” 22km loop using the famously popular trails in and around Hardwood Ski and Bike. The “secret” will be that we completely mix up all the trails, changing direction, order, features and anything else to make sure this is a unique riding and racing experience. For those very familiar with the trails, or those new to Hardwood, the 22 km loop promises to be something completely different as well as fast, flowy and super FUN.
The SingleTrack Classic is personal challenge to ride or race 22km (1 loop), or 44km (2 loops) of the new course.
The MTB Poker Ride is a non-competitive fun ride utilizing the easier trails with choices from 2.5km to 8km courses.
The SingleTrack Classic will be hosted in conjunction with the Hardwood BikeFest, offering lots of other activities, JoyRide play area, bike demo’s, beer tent, expo etc for all participants and friends and family.
Options for Categories and Courses:
1. 22 km – 1 loop
– Girls 18 & under, Women 19-39, Women 40+
– Boys 14 & under, Boys 15-18, Men 19-39, Men 40-49, Men 50-59, Men 60+
– FATBIKE Open*
Entry: $40 by May 12, $50 after May 12 (plus hst). Pre-Entry closes at 5pm May 26.
2. 44 km – 2 loops
– Girls 15-18, Women 19-39, Women 40+
– Boys 15-18, Men 19-39, Men 40-49, Men 50-59, Men 60+
– FATBIKE Open*, SingleSpeed Open*, RetroRide Open*
Entry: $45 by May 12, $55 after May 12 (plus hst). Pre-Entry closes at 5pm May 26.
3. MTB Poker Ride 2.5km to 8km options
– Open Boys/Men and Girls/Women
Entry: $20 by May 12, $25 after May 12 (plus hst). Pre-Entry closes at 5pm May 27. Cash Entry May 27 ($30)
Friday May 26
5 pm – Pre- Registration closes – Limited day-of entry at additional cost, cash only.
Saturday May 27
8:00 am – Package Pick-up
10:00 am – 44 km Start Time
10:15 am – 22 km Start Time
10:30 am – Poker Ride Start Time
12:00 pm – 44 km 2nd lap cut-off, (to start lap 2)
12:45 pm – 22 km Awards
1:00 pm – Poker Ride cut-off & Prizes for best hands
2:00 pm – 44 km Awards
Included in Registration:
• Awesome race course on some of Ontario’s best trails.
• Professional Timing crew for real time results
• Cool souvenir T-Shirt for first 300 22/44km riders entered
• Souvenir Bike Plate for all riders
• Draw Prizes for all pre-registered riders
• Medals to top 3 in each category
• Awesome Poker Ride prizes for 3 best hands
• Prize for most Retro bike/rider that completed 44km
• Prize for Craziest Helmet for rider that complete 22km
• FATBIKE Category is for Fatbikes with minimum 3.8″ tires front and back.
• SingleSpeed Category is for single chainring/cog bikes only.
• RetroRide Category is for a 1996 or earlier vintage mountain bike. Rider clothing should match as well. (must be 26″ wheel, no disc brake)