400 North to Barrie
Take the 400 extension north of Barrie
Take the first exit off the 400 extension onto Forbes Rd (exit #111)
Turn left at stop sign off the ramp and follow Forbes Rd. (Old Barrie Road) NE for 10 km.
Hardwood Ski and Bike will be on the left hand side of the road, in between Line 5 and Line 6.
Learn to ski intro clinics
(starting at $56 Per Person)
Things You Should Know
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- Trail passes will be sold until one hour and fifteen minutes prior to closing times
- You must call ahead to book a lesson or clinic
- All of our trails are one way only unless marked.
- We do have handicap access in our chalet along with a special area for parking.
No matter what your group’s size or age group, Hardwood Ski and Bike has something for everyone.
- One group coordinator to act as a liaison between the group and Hardwood Ski and Bike. The coordinator will be responsible for organizing trail passes, rentals, lessons, and payment with the assistance of our Programs Manager.
- One payment only per group.
- Booked in advance
As an added bonus, for every 15 people paid, one supervisor in your group skis for free!
For group or event requests, please fill out this form
Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort
8km from Hardwood, Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort has spacious one and two bedroom suites featuring private balconies, living areas, and kitchenettes. Ideal for family vacations, romantic getaways and groups visiting the Horseshoe Valley. Promo Code: AFFIL 866-729-7023 ExtraHolidays.com
Oro Trails Accommodation
Oro Trails Accommodation offers two locations for your overnight needs. Oro Trails Estate Bed & Breakfast offers spacious rooms with full breakfast options, while Oro Trails Farmhouse offers Ski in / Ski out accommodation to the beautiful XC trails at Hardwood Ski and Bike. Discounts for trail passes and rentals are offered when staying at either location. 705-718-3316 http://www.orotrailsaccommodation.ca/