Based on high demand the Bicycle Show has enlarged the test track even more this year to 2,500 feet that works for every type of bike including the Pedal Assist Electric bike, Again for 2020, the Bike Polo Tournament has changed format to a 3 on 3 set up, to make the games even faster paced.
- 175+ Exhibitors — manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others
- Special Retail Marketplace area – selling the newest products with the best selection under one roof
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area – showcasing the newest products and the best selection under one roof
- What is new and hot in bikes, accessories and clothing for 2020
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Bicycle Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tours. Plan an exciting bike touring vacation. Visitors can talk with different tourism companies and discover exciting new cycling destinations both locally and internationally
- Enter at the show to win a Bianchi Bicycle, an Amego step through E-Bicycle and other prizes
- Talk to bicycle club representatives and join a Bicycle Club.
Major action events and activities
- 2,500 Foot Test Track — Expanded test track for you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes – eBike Avenue – Sponsored by BOSCH e-Bikes
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition — see the world’s top freestylers
- Bike Polo — The Great Lakes Winter Classic Bike Polo Tournament is the first major event of the 2020 Bike Polo calendar. Bike Polo is a team sport combining the bicycle rider’s skills with the fast-paced action of hockey. Teams and players from Canada, the USA and Europe have been invited, including the UK, Germany and France. Most have played in North American and World Championships
- Roller Racing —D’Ornellas Bike Shop presents old school roller racing. Everyone is welcome to participate, lots of prizes