Spring is just around the corner and it’s time to clean out your garage (or shed) and get your bike and gear ready for the Swap! The Swap is open to everyone and admission is free.
Drop off your Bike in advance of the Swap to showcase and sell indoors. Hardwood will take care of all of the sale process. You do not need to be present.
Should you wish Hardwood Ski and Bike to sell your items, please see Item Intake/Pickup passage below.
Garage Sale – New for 2023!
- Bike Shop partners may register to set up their own selling area outside (Area TBD based on ground conditions). Stores must arrange all their own selling operations. No commission is charged.
- Individuals can also set up their own area in the “Garage Sale”. No commission is charged.
You can sell your own items by registering here.
Bike Swap Item Intake/Pick-up
Items may only be dropped off:
- Saturday, April 15th until Friday, April 21st, from 9 am to 5 pm
Item Intake Information
Hardwood Ski and Bike will be accepting your bike/bike parts/accessories (bike racks, wheelsets, etc) starting Saturday April 15th until Friday April 21st from 9am – 5pm. Please visit Guest Services in the main Chalet to drop off your items.
On items that are successfully sold, Hardwood keeps 20% commission of the selling price (up to a maximum of $500.00)
- A fee of $3.50 per item will be charged for pricing and ticketing services.
- Items that will be accepted into the Swap include: all types of bikes (Mountain, Road, Cross, BMX, Kids, etc.) and major parts and/or accessories (wheels, bike racks, etc). No used helmets or clothing will be accepted.
There are two remuneration options for Bike Swap Sellers:
- Option 1 – Full Value Gift Card
- The value of all items sold is redeemed at 100%. A Gift Card will be issued to be redeemed in the Hardwood Ski and Bike Retail store.
- Option 2 – 80% Cheque
- Starting Friday April 28th, you may pick up a cheque for 80% of the sold value. If you are unable to pick up a cheque, they will be mailed out after April 30th.
Item Pickup Information:
- Any unsold items must be picked up by April 25th. Any items not picked up by April 25th will be considered a donation to Hardwood Ski and Bike.
Register as a private seller for Hardwood’s 2023 Bike Swap, here. There is no charge, but all individuals, stores and private businesses must register to be admitted as a seller. This registration reserves a space in the personal/business selling area located outside the Chalet. Sellers are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, etc.
No registration is required for visitors/shoppers to the Bike Swap sale.
Retail Shop/Service & Repair/Food Service
The Retail Shop and Service & Repair Shop will be open to all Hardwood visitors. Grab and Go food items are available inside the Chalet.
For directions to Hardwood Ski and Bike, please go to our website or google “Hardwood Ski and Bike.” For more information call or visit our website.
402 Old Barrie Road W, Oro-Medonte, ON